State of the Art Vacation Home and Wedding Venue
When it comes to unforgettable wedding venues in Duck, NC, our exclusive rental properties go above and beyond the expectations you have for a vacation home. Our astounding wedding venues, such as the Grande Ritz Palm, offer the finest amenities. Whether you are in need of a wedding venue on the Outer Banks or a vacation home for family, friends, or even your employees, we offer the finest beach homes available.
The top 5 reasons that you must have a vacation home like the Grande Ritz Palm for your wedding or event:
- Why rent an Outer Banks wedding venue for just one night, when you can enjoy this state of the art vacation home for an entire week, and hold your wedding and reception all at the same location?
- Do you want to live like a rock star for one week? This vacation home has all of the latest entertainment technology, and we guarantee that you will love the theatre, complete with fiber optic twinkling star field tray ceilings and so much more.
- Enjoy 8 luxurious master suites with private baths and private sitting areas, a sound front view, swimming pool and hot tub, bathhouse with sauna, and only a short walk to the Atlantic Ocean.
- A Gentleman’s Sports Bar, Recreation Room, Gourmet Kitchen, and Fitness Room make this one of the most unforgettable Outer Banks Wedding Venues in Duck, NC.
- The landscape surrounding this vacation home is packed with all of the beauty and colors of even the most impressive tropical landscape.
The Perfect Outer Banks Dream Wedding!!!
Our unforgettable wedding venues in Duck, NC are sure to impress both you and your guests. We offer only the finest in design, décor, and landscape, creating the perfect atmosphere for your wedding or your family vacation. Contact us today to discuss our event fees and event set up for up to 125 guests at our exclusive Outer Banks wedding venues.
Guests Have Pets?
If your dear guests have pets, you should suggest them a pet-friendly Outer Banks hotel. There are only few of those left, so be sure to do your research. And here’s a the truth – a wedding venue as gorgeous as the one in Duck is a luxury in and out of itself, but when you’re on the Outer Banks for a summer vacation, you need a comfortable place that wont break the bank.
Ready for the big day? Let us know how you like our suggestions in the comments below. You may not like it, too. Just let us know!
An Affordable Wedding on the Outer Banks!
Some people believe that you need to have a lot of money to create the wedding of the lifetime on the Outer Banks. What many don’t realize, though, is that with a few simple tips, you can make your special day just as amazing as the rest, if not more. Take a took at some of the ones we have to offer you.
Cheap but Great Tips
- Guests: Instead of having a huge wedding, go for something smaller. Everyone knows that each guests drives up the cost for food and drink, so if you cut the guest list from 150 to 100, you’ll be saving a hefty penny.
- Style: the less formal a wedding is, the more affordable it can be. You don’t have to have a traditional sit down dinner to have a great time. Casual weddings make the day more relaxed so the guests can enjoy their time more.
- The Vehicle: Try out a Lincoln instead of the limo. Or if your heart is set on the limousine, don’t get one that stretches too much. And you can even go for a wedding party carpool to save a ton of money!
- Reception: People try their receptions at home to save money, but you’ll find that it doesn’t always work out. At-home receptions can be costly and plus the stress, it might not be worth it. Going for the wedding tents, chairs, wedding tables, and catering might be a better option since they have everything you need already.
Finding a Wedding Rental
Hopefully, with these few tips, you can make your wedding the kind you’ve always dreamed about. Just make sure you don’t go overboard with spending. And as always, here at Metro Rental, we can help you with wedding tents, wedding tables or any wedding rentals on the Outer Banks!
Great Summer Wedding Trends on the Outer Banks
So you’re having a summer wedding? And why not, after all, the summer is the perfect time to have a wedding on the Outer Banks! Even though a lot of people have their wedding in the summer, you can still make your wedding unique with these great ideas for your amazing celebration.
Pick and Choose from these Ideas!
- Contrasting Colors: Sticking with just two colors will keep your space unified. Rather than splashing color all over your wedding reception, use one dynamic color for a great statement — think all-pink centerpieces for the wedding reception table, or bold orange wedding table linens.
- Relaxing Music: Create a laid-back environment during your cocktail hour and dinner with steel drums or a singer accompanied with a ukulele. For the reception, try classic swing or a big band music to add an upbeat tempo to the night.
- Creative Themes: Think of your favorite summer places when planning the wedding theme. Rather than just any beach, bring in elements specific to the beach you remember as a kid, or your favorite beach ever visited.
- Interesting Invitations: Use colors in an unexpected way on your invites by reversing the typical color scheme. Ex: instead of using fuchsia lettering on a cream-colored invite, try cream print on fuchsia paper.
- Natural Centerpieces: Use hollowed-out watermelons as a centerpiece container for summer flowers to give it a casual look that’s fun and seasonal.
- Eco-friendly Favors: Give guests local herbs planted in recyclable glass jars. Dressed up with some ribbon or paper in your wedding colors, they make for gorgeous favors and are good for the earth.
These ideas would make any wedding extremely unique and worth remembering. And as always, if you need and wedding supplies, Metro Rental has you covered. As the best wedding rental on the Outer Banks, Metro Rental can help you with wedding tents, tables, linens, and glassware. Stop by when you can and take a look at are amazing selection.
10 Unforgettable and Creative Wedding Reception Ideas
Almost every bride wants to have something new to add to the wedding reception table for their wedding. And why wouldn’t they? Adding a quality to their wedding that no one else has seen makes the Outer Banks wedding memorable, not only for the bride and groom, but for all of the attendees too! That’s why we would like to suggest 10 creative ideas for you wedding reception.
Great 10 Unique Ideas!
- The Perfect Venue: The location of your reception is probably the greatest challenge you’ll overcome. Search for something unique: movie theaters, old nightclubs, hip restaurants, art galleries, or historic mansions.
- Creating a Theme: Using a common element throughout your Outer Banks wedding, will wow your guests and make it all the more unforgettable. Find inspiration
- Decoration is Everything: a wedding reception vibe is created by what décor is selected. If your aim is a romantic affair, fill the reception with red roses and golden décor. If casual elegance is your thing, candles or flowers floating in bowls with a string quartet playing love ballads.
- Memorable Guest Book Idea: a photo booth set up somewhere in the reception is a great idea so that your family and friends can take group photos or even their own shots. The results will also like a silent film, shot for shot.
- Color it Up: a monochromatic scheme sill had a stunning affect on your wedding reception.
- Set Tables Apart: Think of the table arrangement as a garden with each corner its own identity. Mix and match the centerpieces: use tall opaque vases, floating flowers in bowls, clear vases filled with rocks and water… there are a ton of possibilities!
- Intimacy is Key: If you have a large reception space, a good way to make intimate is by adding lounge furniture
- Drinks for All: Espresso bars are unique and a great compliment to wedding desserts, especially if served with cordials.
- Dessert Buffet: When you meet with your caterer, bring in 20 or so different sweets: chocolate covered starberries, banana fosters, crème brulee, etc, and talk to them about unique ways to decorate tables and present these mini desserts. A dessert buffet is a great way of getting people out of their seats and closer to the dance floor.
- Keep it Classic: White-on-white is not always a bad thing. If you aren’t a person that loves color, talk to your florist about mixing shades of white in the bouquets. Use all white wedding linens, or maybe ivory cloth with white overlay. A white wedding cake with white rolled fondant frosting and accented with ivory sugar blossoms.
These 10 ideas will make your wedding one of the most unforgettable. They’re clever, fun and creative which are 3 main components to any event, wedding or not. And remember, if you need to rent Outer Banks wedding equipment, Metro Rental’s got you covered.
Wedding Table Decor: A Perfect Vintage Spring
We all have our different preferences: different color choices, designs, and themes (etc) when it comes to an Outer Banks wedding. When thinking about a spring wedding style, however, Modern Spring Wedding table designs are perfect idea for a person who loves the contemporary look. If you favor a more traditional (and not too formal) look, though, then check out this Vintage Spring Wedding table style.
The Decoration Details:
- Colors: for this one it’s complementary colors: pansy purple and butter yellow.
- Settings: to keep from being kitschy, stay close to subtle detail. Instead of patterned wedding linens, try a lacy white overlay onto of butter yellow linens for a vintage inspired look. You can use antique looking patterns for other details like toile or chintz seat cushions that match the selected wedding colors.
- Centerpieces: classic spring blooms like daffodils, tulips, and hyacinths in pots. Terra cotta plant pots are fine, but you can always find ones that are glazed in spring colors. Alternate sizes with some full size and some mini plants (the small ones can go in groups of three). To keep things from looking a like, add in some pink and pastel orange flowers in the mix.
- Extra Touches: use vintage images from old décor or garden magazines on the invitation cards, place cards, and table numbers. It really adds to the affect!
As always, Metro Rental can help you out on all the wedding equipment, including wedding tents! Metro Rental is one of the best wedding rentals on the Outer Banks and they can surely give your wedding that traditional, yet casual, wedding you are looking for.
Ideas for a Modern Spring Wedding: Reception Table Designs
Photographs by Melissa Nyssen – Formal-Invitations.com
Looking for great spring wedding reception table decorations? Maybe you could try the Classic Spring Wedding table style, or the Rustic Spring Wedding table set up: two completely different designs that would match two separate themes! But of course there are way more than that. If you want a more contemporary wedding theme, the Modern Spring Wedding Style would be a perfect fit!
Components of a Modern Spring
- Colors: celadon green and poppy orange
- Settings: These colors have a very dynamic contrast with one being pastel and the other very bold. Make sure to take advantage of this in your décor. Using a variety of square and round tables would only emphasize this contrast. Set round diner plates on top of square celadon chargers. Use the poppy orange for the napkins and folding them in neat triangle would add to the abstract design. With white or ivory wedding linens, these dramatic colors and shapes can really pop out.
- Centerpieces: try having some tables with high centerpieces, and some with low ones. For the low centerpieces, green wheat grass and topped with anemones or gerbera daisies in different orange shades can make an elegant statement in its simple design. Tall centerpieces could have a few stems of bright orange Mokara orchids settled in a celadon vase, or maybe green cymbidiums in a rich orange vase.
- Extra Touches: create place cards in these two colors but instead of the colors alternating in placements, try setting them in pairs next to each other: two celadon cards and then two poppy orange cards. This way couple will have matching place cards.
Breathe a Sigh of Relief
This might sound tricky to do on your own, but you don’t have to worry because that’s what wedding rentals on the Outer Banks are for! Metro Rental has everything you need for a perfect wedding with their huge selection of wedding equipment. If you need any help, Metro Rental will be happy to give you a hand!
Great Wedding Theme Ideas on the Outer Banks
So you’ve decided to have your wedding on the beautiful beaches of the Outer Banks. How about the theme? A Hawaiian Luau theme is perfect for those who want a relaxed less traditional wedding. This theme is one that can include all of your guests if encouraged by the wedding party. Continue Reading
The Spring Wedding Table Style of Sophistication
There are so many options for wedding reception table styles in the springtime. The Classic Spring reception table adds a very airy touch to the wedding, but what if pink and leaf green are just not your colors? If that’s the case, then the Rustic Spring wedding table style would be a great choice to consider for your Outer Banks wedding, but make sure that it matches with your theme! Continue Reading
The Classic Spring Wedding Reception Table
If you chose to have a spring wedding on the Outer Banks, you’re lucky, but also not so lucky. There are so many ideas that fit a spring theme wedding that it can be hard to choose from. Take for instance the wedding reception tables and the different styles that are available for its design. For example, the Classic Spring wedding style has a beautiful wedding table set up that would go fabulously with any fairy-tale wedding.
- Colors: Pink and leaf green.
- Settings: Instead of a table runner, help the colors stand out but using ribbon of varying shades, texture, and width to create a beautiful spring feel on the white table linens. Some wedding tables could have pink napkins and others can have green. To give your wedding a garden feel, use white chiavari chairs and maybe dress them up with sashes or cushions in these two colors also.
- Centerpiece: Even though spring is about the pastel shades, it’s nice to go for a wide range, especially for the centerpiece of the wedding table. Try going with luscious pink peonies with delicate pink freesias, or dark green centerpieces like hanging amaranths.
- Extra Touches: A single flower on each guest’s napkin really adds to a classic spring wedding style. If you’re using colored napkins, choose a flower that really stands out against the fabric, like white petals, for example.
Going with a classical spring wedding will look absolutely breath taking and this type of elegant wedding table style will make you feel like the princess you deserve to be on your special day. If you are looking for any wedding rentals on the Outer Banks, Metro Rental is definitely a great place to check out. They can supply you with everything needed for the perfect spring wedding and make your wedding day even more beautiful.
Marriage in the Month of May on the Outer Banks
May is probably one of the simplest months to plan for an Outer Banks wedding. The flowers are blooming, the weather isn’t too hot, and everyone is energized with the anticipation of summer approaching. A beach or garden themed wedding is obvious for this month. However, if you don’t want your special day to be just like everyone else has, then here are some ideas to make your day unforgettable!
Garden Themed Weddings
If you don’t want to get too lavished in details, try embellishing on your existing garden theme. For a truly elegant wedding try a Victorian Garden theme. The color scheme for a Victorian themed wedding is generally warm, but smokey, matted colors. Peach, plum purple, a smokey blue, and coffee browns to tie it all together. This type of wedding is easy to pull off because of its simplicity. Less is more. The other great thing about a Victorian themed wedding is that all of your embellishments can be vintage older pieces which wont break your wallet while they stylize your wedding perfectly.
If gardens aren’t your thing than a beach wedding must be your dream. Don’t have just any beach wedding, though! There are tons of ways to spice up your beach wedding including a Hawaiian Luau, an Under the Sea theme, or a Nautical Beach theme. Depending on your budget these weddings can be over the top or secretly implied.
The Nautical Beach
One of the most popular themes for this season is the Nautical Beach theme. There are many creative ways to pull off this wedding with everything from sailboats galore, starfish, Lighthouses, and sand dollar decorations. Your color palate is easy greens, blues, and crisp clean white. This wedding screams prep. Were talking sweaters knotted about the shoulders, short cocktail bridesmaid dresses, simple silver jewelry and no tux for this groom. Our Nautical groom will be sporting a blazer, khakis and a nice striped tie.
For these types of Outer Banks weddings, the decorations are inexpensive, so you can embellish yourself in amazing Outer Banks wedding rentals like Metro Rental. At Metro Rentals, you can rent wedding tents and wedding tables to match your unique theme and set your wedding apart from all of the rest!