When it comes to unforgettable wedding venues in Duck, NC, our exclusive rental properties go above and beyond the expectations you have for a vacation home. Our astounding wedding venues, such as the Grande Ritz Palm, offer the finest amenities. Whether you are in need of a wedding venue on the Outer Banks or a vacation home for family, friends, or even your employees, we offer the finest beach homes available.
The top 5 reasons that you must have a vacation home like the Grande Ritz Palm for your wedding or event:
- Why rent an Outer Banks wedding venue for just one night, when you can enjoy this state of the art vacation home for an entire week, and hold your wedding and reception all at the same location?
- Do you want to live like a rock star for one week? This vacation home has all of the latest entertainment technology, and we guarantee that you will love the theatre, complete with fiber optic twinkling star field tray ceilings and so much more.
- Enjoy 8 luxurious master suites with private baths and private sitting areas, a sound front view, swimming pool and hot tub, bathhouse with sauna, and only a short walk to the Atlantic Ocean.
- A Gentleman’s Sports Bar, Recreation Room, Gourmet Kitchen, and Fitness Room make this one of the most unforgettable Outer Banks Wedding Venues in Duck, NC.
- The landscape surrounding this vacation home is packed with all of the beauty and colors of even the most impressive tropical landscape.
The Perfect Outer Banks Dream Wedding!!!
Our unforgettable wedding venues in Duck, NC are sure to impress both you and your guests. We offer only the finest in design, décor, and landscape, creating the perfect atmosphere for your wedding or your family vacation. Contact us today to discuss our event fees and event set up for up to 125 guests at our exclusive Outer Banks wedding venues.
Guests Have Pets?
If your dear guests have pets, you should suggest them a pet-friendly Outer Banks hotel. There are only few of those left, so be sure to do your research. And here’s a the truth – a wedding venue as gorgeous as the one in Duck is a luxury in and out of itself, but when you’re on the Outer Banks for a summer vacation, you need a comfortable place that wont break the bank.
Ready for the big day? Let us know how you like our suggestions in the comments below. You may not like it, too. Just let us know!